Hot Tottie How To
How to make a Hot Tottie with Lake Superior Art Glass!
Using our beautiful glassware and handcrafted, blown glass stir sticks, we've made a delicious fall treat for 21+!
1. Start with boiling water and a beautiful tumbler. Our durable tumblers are microwave safe, dishwasher safe, and can handle boiling water safely!
2. Add your favorite tea bag. I've used a Winter Tea Mix which includes chamomile, apple, cardamom, and cinnamon. (It's going to mix well with the whiskey!)
3. Add a generous amount of honey. Because honey is delicious.
4. Squeeze a lemon slice in there!
6. Stir it up with your fashionable Swizzle Stir Stick from Lake Superior Art Glass, of course.
7. Add a lemon wedge and enjoy!
Also in News
We have exciting news! We are upgrading our Hot Shop studio and equipment at the very beginning of 2020.
This exciting rebuild will give us more capabilities in our Hot Shop and better clarity of glass. We will be able to blow bigger pieces and even allow one more student to participate during our classes.