A unity ceremony, known as the Blending of the Sands, is common in traditional weddings. A unique alternative that mimics this ceremony but uses crushed glass (frit) instead of sand results in the perfect memento; a glass Unity Sculpture.
Once your date is set, choose the colors of glass you'd like combined at the ceremony and turned into this infinity-shaped, work of art as a symbol of your everlasting love.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Choose 1 - 3 frit colors from our catalog at least 6 - 8 weeks before your wedding date. The sooner the better!
- During the "Unity Ceremony", together pour the crushed glass frit into your chosen vessel.
- After the ceremony, ship or bring us the frit to be created into your chosen piece.
- Our talented studio workers will create your beautiful unity sculpture and then ship it back to you or alert you to pick up in our studio.
- Completed unity pieces can take 4 - 6 weeks to be finished and sent back to the customer.
- Shipping costs include 2 shipments
- We will ship the glass frit to you for your ceremony
- Select IN-STORE PICK UP to pick up your frit and finished sculpture at our location in Canal Park, DULUTH, MN
- You ship the glass frit back to us after the ceremony.
- Include your Order Number or a copy of your order
- This shipment is not included in your order.
- We will then ship your finished Unity Sculpture back to you.
- Unity Frit: $80
- Sculpture or set: $280
If you have any questions or would like the assistance of one of our staff members please dont hesistate to call us at (218) 464-1799 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org