Memorial Art Glass
Memorialize Your Loved One With Art
We understand how difficult it is to lose a loved one, and we want to help you preserve and cherish their memory in a meaningful way. Our memorial pieces are a unique and special way to honor your loved one's life, capturing their essence in a swirl of color and cremains, sealed within a piece of timeless glass art.
We take great care in handling your loved one's cremains, always treating them with the utmost respect and care. Each piece is custom-made by our skilled artists, and while we strive to create a cohesive series, please understand that each piece is handmade and subject to variations.
We offer a range of styles and sizes to choose from, including pendants, votives, sculptures, and paperweights. You can also customize the color and visibility of your loved one's ashes to create a unique and personalized memorial piece that reflects their spirit and your special bond.
Preserve and cherish your unconditional love with these unique alternatives to a traditional urn. By using less than a teaspoon of your loved one’s cremains, you can still honor the traditional spreading of ashes while also keeping them close to you.
How Does It Work?
HOW IT WORKS:
Pick your style:
- Galaxy Pendant starting at $96
- Signature Series Pendant starting at $96
- Signature Series Pendant with Opal starting at $120
- Paw Print Pendant starting at $72
- Image Pendant starting at $72
- Wave Sculpture starting at $136
- Votive starting at $95
- Galaxy Vortex Marble start at $140 for 1.5"
- Paperweight starting at $85
Pick your size:
- You can customize the size of your piece which reflects the final price. Our gallery staff will walk you through the sizing differences for your chosen style.
Pick your color:
- With many color choices available, we can help you pick the correct frit or accent colors for your memorial piece.
Choose the visibility of your loved one's ashes:
The option to have your loved one visible is your choice, as we can place them in front of (visible) or behind (not visible) the colored glass.
- Send your cremains to our studio gallery:
- Or bring them to us. The United States Postal Service offers the only legal method of shipping cremated remains and handles them very respectfully. Follow USPS instructions on how to send cremains through the mail.
- For steps on how to ship your cremains, please click here
THINGS TO NOTE:
- Your loved one’s cremains are held with the highest regard; remains are always handled carefully and respectfully.
- Please note that while we do our best to create a cohesive series, not every piece will be identical as it is all handmade and subject to variations.
- Memorial pieces are custom and non-refundable.
- At our busiest time, custom orders can take up to 3 months to complete.