- Our memorial pieces are made by our artists capturing the essence of your loved ones spirit in a swirl of color and ashes, sealed within a piece of timeless glass art.
- They serve as a special reminder that your loved one is with you in spirit. We suspend a very small amount of cremains in solid glass memorializing your special bond with your loved one.
- Pick your style:
- Galaxy Pendant starting at $96
- Signature Series Pendant starting at $96
- Signature Series Pendant with Opal starting at $120
- Paw Print Pendant starting at $72
- Image Pendant starting at $72
- Wave Sculpture starting at $136
- Votive starting at $95
- Galaxy Vortex Marble start at $120 for 1.25"
- Paperweight starting at $85
- Pick your size:
- You can customize the size of your piece which reflects the final price. Our gallery staff will walk you through the sizing differences for your chosen style.
- Pick your color:
- With many color choices available, we can help you pick the correct frit or accent colors for your memorial piece.
- Choose the visibility of your loved one's ashes:
- The option to have your loved one visible is your choice, as we can place them in front of (visible) or behind (not visible) the colored glass.
- Send your cremains to our studio gallery:
- Or bring them to us. The United States Postal Service offers the only legal method of shipping cremated remains and handles them very respectfully. Follow USPS instructions on how to send cremains through the mail.
THINGS TO NOTE:
- Your loved one’s cremains are held with highest regard; remains are always handled carefully and respectfully.
- Please note that while we do our best to create a cohesive series, not every piece will be identical as it is all handmade and subject to variations.
Custom orders require a 50% nonrefundable deposit.
At our busiest time, custom orders can take up to 3 months to complete.
Memorial Paperweight Class
Memorial Galaxy Pendants
Available in Rainbow, Blue, Amber, Green and Yellow
Memorial Signature Series Pendant with Opal
Signature Series coloration is created by fuming 24k gold and fine silver onto the glass and range a combination of ambers and greens.