Private group classes allow for groups or parties to select their own project in our Flameworking studio.
Perfect for Bachelor or Bachelorette parties, Bridal showers, Team building, Fundraising, Community events, Girl Scout/Boy Scout Troops, and more!
Lake Superior Art Glass offers private group classes for bridal showers, birthdays, friend gatherings, sport teams, corporate events, fundraisers, team building or any other fun reason to get a group together and create!
- We take care of set up beforehand for your event and clean anything up afterwards!
- While we recommend Wine Goblets for our group classes, pendants and icicles are also available options.
- Depending on the project and amount of people, group classes are usually 90 minutes to 2 hours.
- Our amazing staff offers guided instruction for each art glass project in a safe environment.
- We provide you with all the materials, music, and fun atmosphere.
- We allow for some minimal food and beverage options to be brought into the studio. Due to limited space, we do not allow for any "sit-down" meal options, but finger food apps are welcome. Please notify us ahead of time if you are bringing food or beverages.
- Alcoholic beverages may be brought in for adults 21+ but can only be consumed after projects are completed.
- Groups of 11 to 16 people can be accommodated
- Group classes are for ages 16 +
- Classes start at $49 per student
Contact us for availability
A great way to raise money for your foundation or nonprofit!
- The recipient of the donation must be a registered nonprofit
- Attendees pay $59 per person and then Lake Superior Art Glass donates 20% of the class fee to the selected non profit.
- For groups of 11 - 16 people ages 16+