COVID-19 Safety Policies
We are following the state and CDC’s recommended guidelines to help keep our employees and customers safe.
Please remember that most of these changes are temporary, but your health and safety is our #1 priority.
Precautionary Measures in the Gallery:
- All students, staff, and shoppers are required to use hand sanitizer upon entry.
- Exemplary cleaning and disinfecting practices will be performed by our staff.
- We are minimizing shared surfaces during transactions.
Precautionary Measures in our Studios:
As an additional safety precaution for our staff, we are asking all of our students if they’ve had any new or recent symptoms related to COVID-19 and will also conduct a quick surface temperature check to ensure you are not running a fever. If you have any symptoms or are running a high temperature, you will be unable to participate in the class and we will reschedule the class for a later date or issue a full refund.
- We are now requiring masks for classes, for both students and instructors during our classes.
- Due to the nature of our work, we are fortunate to have an advanced ventilation system that could help keep us safer from airborne hazards.