COVID-19 Safety Policies
We are following the state and CDC’s recommended guidelines to help keep our employees and customers safe.
Please remember that most of these changes are temporary, but your health and safety will always be our #1 priority.
Precautionary Measures in the Gallery:
- All students, staff, and shoppers are required to use hand sanitizer upon entry.
- Exemplary cleaning and disinfecting practices will be performed by our staff.
- We are minimizing shared surfaces during transactions.
Precautionary Measures during classes:
If within the last week you have been sick, had any new or recent symptoms related to COVID-19 you will be unable to participate in the class and we will reschedule the class for a later date or issue a full refund.
We will also conduct a quick surface temperature check to ensure you are not running a fever. If you are running a high temperature, you will be unable to participate in the class and we will reschedule the class for a later date or issue a full refund.
If you have been exposed within the past two week to COVID-19 you will be unable to participate in the class and we will reschedule the class for a later date or issue a full refund.
- Based on guidance from the CDC, the St. Louis County Health Department, and the declining number of COVID-19 cases in the region, we have made the decision to make masking optional during our classes. Effective immediately, Lake Superior Art Glass classes are mask optional and if you would like for our instructors to wear a mask during your class please let our staff know at check in.
- Due to the nature of our work, we are fortunate to have an advanced ventilation system that could help keep us safer from airborne hazards.