What is the joke again? There are only two seasons in Minnesota... Winter and Road Construction?
Please be prepared for some construction on the way into Canal Park. We want everyone to be able to navigate through in order to park and make it on time to our glass blowing classes. This construction could add 5 to 15 min to your travel time, so please adjust accordingly.
The easiest way to get into Canal Park right now?
- Take I35 North to exit 256B for 5th Avenue West
- At the Turn right onto Harbor Dr.
- Take the immediate Right and loop onto W. Railroad Street to the right, heading north.
- Continue on W. Railroad to the 2nd set of stoplights and take a right onto Canal Park Dr.
- Lake Superior Art Glass will be a couple of blocks down on the right.
- For areas to park, please visit this link.