This March you have the opportunity to design your own set of two stemless wine goblets with a chance to add a touch of luxury!
If you are new to our designer events we would like to say welcome and we are glad you found your way here. If you are an experienced Glass Art Designer with us thank you for coming back and we think you are going to enjoy this new designer event.
For this event, you get to design your set of two stemless wine glasses and have the option of adding premium and luxurious upgrades to your design.
The Designer Process:
For this designer, you will arrive at our Duluth art gallery 15 minutes before the start of your schedule
- You will be greeted by our friendly gallery staff who will get you checked in for your event
- From here we will walk you through your options, provide suggestions at your request and show you pre-made examples from your design choices
- For this event, you will have the option of adding premium upgrades to your glasses including a crackled design, texturized pineapple mold, or having our artists add 24k gold to your stemless glasses
- Once you are finished designing with our gallery staff you will get the opportunity to meet our glassblowers and watch as they create your goblets in our Hotshop, they will explain the techniques they use as they are shaping your wine glasses.
- Your goblet set will be ready to be picked up at our gallery or to be shipped to you after one full day of cooling in our kiln (after 3:30 the following day)
Your Customization Options
For this designer you start with two of our stemless wine glasses to customize, from here you get to select:
- What 2 colors you would like them to be
- Will the color be twisted, spotted, or solid
- Do you want your color to fully cover the goblets or would you like clear tops
- You have the opportunity to upgrade your glasses to include:
- More than 2 colors ($5 per additional color and per goblet)
- Textured glass using our pineapple mold ($10 per goblet)
- Crackled glass ($10 per goblet)
- 24K gold leaf to celebrate the gold of St. Patricks Day ($15 per goblet)
As with all of our designer events our professional glass artists will be the ones handling the tools and glass as they bring your goblet design to life. They will walk you through the entire process as they are creating it and explain the techniques they use as they go.
Our designer events are fun for all ages and do not require any experience with glass blowing. We host these events simply to allow you the chance to design your own beautiful and personalized glass art and to create fun and lasting memories!
Booking for this event is now open and spots are limited so we recommend signing up as soon as possible to ensure you get your desired date and time slot.
Thank you and we can't wait to start designing with you!
Event Details and Additional Information
- Sign up below to reserve your spot online. Only 1 Stemless Goblet Set Reservation Per 30 Minute Timeslot.
- Reservation includes the price for two Stemless wine goblets, two colors per goblet, and one color manipulation per goblet.
- Please arrive 15 minutes EARLY to design your goblets with our staff. Out of respect for the guests arriving for the following time slot, the experiences will start on time and cannot be delayed. If you are late you will forfeit your time slot.
Two stemless wine goblet
- Select color (2 is standard but you can have up to 4)
- Select color manipulation
- Select how far up the goblet you would like the color
- Select goblet body upgrades including - Gold, Crackled, or pineapple textured
- Upgrade Pricing:
- more than 2 colors ($5 per additional color and per goblet)
- Textured glass - $10 per goblet
- Crackled glass - $10 per goblet
- 24K gold leaf - $15 per goblet
Pickup or Shipping
Your goblets will be ready for pickup the next day after 3:30 pm this gives your art time to cool in our kiln. You also have the option to have us ship your glasses for an additional shipping fee.
Please remember that if you need to cancel or reschedule the activity for any reason, you can call 218-464-1799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 50% of your payment is nonrefundable. If you still want your goblet set, but cannot make your time slot, we can make your goblet set for you and ship it to your home or have you pick it up within 1 week of the event date. If you have any other questions, feel free to get in touch.