You are invited to come party in Canal Park on May 21st!
Please join us to celebrate our 10-year anniversary, we are putting together a set of amazing events to celebrate the past 10 years of classes, art, and glass blowing!
- Multiple guest artists over the course of April and May. These sessions will be available to be viewed both in person or through our Facebook Livestreaming.
- A marble hunt on the morning of the celebration.
- Live Glassblowing throughout the day on May 21st.
- In the evening we will move the party to Hoops Brewing and the Ripple Bar in Canal Park which will feature:
- Live music being hosted by The Ripple Bar
- A Lake Superior Art Glass Themed beer created by Hoops Brewing
- A silent auction of all of our guest artists pieces created during their livestream session.
In the weeks leading up to the party, we're bringing in extremely talented guest artists to showcase their talent and create amazing pieces of art. These sessions will be open to the public for viewing at our Duluth Hot Shop or you can watch them here on our Facebook through our Livestream.
Our artist lineup for the event:
Alan Honn, April 6th - 6:30 pm
Doug Becker, April 20th - 6:30 pm
Emily McBride, April 22nd - 6:30 pm
Derek Hostetler, April 29th - 6:30 pm
Todd Cameron, April 30th - 6:30 pm
Noel Clary, May 4th - 6:30 pm
Robinson Scott, May 12th - 6:30 pm
Dante Germain, May 20th - 6:30 pm
*Additional artists may be added as we get close to the event
Celebration Day, May 21st
Marble Hunt, Morning
We will begin the celebration at 10:00am with our first marble hunt of the year! For this event, we will be hiding one of our glass marbles around the Duluth Area. Hints will be released through our Facebook and Instagram.
This is a great family-friendly event that is open to the public and free to participate in.
As with all of our marble hunts if you find it you keep it!
Live Glass Blowing, Throughout The Day
The celebration continues with live-streamed glass blowing on our Facebook and will be broadcasted at Hoops Brewery throughout the day.
10 Year Party, Evening
In the evening we will move the party to Hoops Brewery and the Ripple Bar where we will have a Lake Superior Art Glass-themed beer, live music hosted by the Ripple Bar, and a silent auction of our guest artists' pieces with all auction proceeds going to Hartley Nature Center! This is a FREE event that is open to the public!
We are extremely thankful for you and our community of fans and collectors, we couldn't have achieved 10 years without you! Thank you, and we would love to celebrate with you on the 21st!
If you would like updates and reminders for the event including a 30 minute reminder prior to our guest artist live streams sign up for our email reminder list:
Special Thanks to Hoops Brewing and the Ripple Bar for participating in our celebration!