Bent Glass Graphic Straws
Lake Superior Art Glass
Check out our selection of Straight Glass Graphic Straws, also!
Reusable Glass Drinking Straws! Save the planet in style! Our glass straws come in a variety of colors and screen printed images. They are made of pyrex glass to ensure durability! Keep them in your purse, backpack, silverware drawer, etc!
Our straws are made locally in Duluth, Minnesota by our staff artists. Our Glass straws are shatter-resistant, non-toxic, hypoallergenic, and of course, Eco-Friendly!
- Approx 8" - 10" in length - Please note that while we do our best to create a cohesive series, not every piece will be identical as it is all handmade and subject to variations.
- Reusable - Our Glass straws are a safe and sustainable way to keep our planet healthier. Plastic straws are used once and discarded and are filling our landfills. They are not biodegradable & end up in our oceans, harming our ecosystem.
- No Taste Effects - Glass straws do not leave any metallic or silicon taste in your mouth like many other reusable straws. Glass straws are easier to clean too because you can see any residue.
- Durable - Our Glass Straws are made of Borosilicate, the same glass used for pyrex bakeware. It can withstand high temperatures & are safe to use in cold and hot drinks. They can also be cleaned in the dishwasher in the silverware basket.
- Available Screen Printed Images: State of MN Made in MN, Lake Superior Art Glass circle logo, Lake Superior Made in MN, Lake Superior Art Glass Horizontal Logo
- These straws feature a slight bend a few inches down the straw.
Please select all options.