Flamework Studio Classes
INTRO LEVEL GLASSBLOWING CLASS
These flameworking classes are a fun and relaxing way to try this form of glassblowing! Learning beginner techniques from this course could "spark" your interest in a new hobby.
Ages: See specific project below for age restrictions.
90 minutes. No prior experience necessary.
- Public Class:
- January - June:
- Weekday (Monday - Thursday): $59 per person
- Weekend (Friday - Sunday): $69 per person
- July - December:
- $69 per person
- 2 person minimum to run class. Max to book is 6. Call to book more than 6 people.
- Make new friends as this class is open to different groups to sign up during the same time slot.
- Private Class:
- Weekday (Monday - Thursday): $99 per person
- Weekend (Friday - Sunday): $119 per person
- Wine Goblet
Create one unique, custom wine goblet stem as you learn to manipulate hot glass. Then enjoy a glass of wine while Lake Superior Art Glass’ staff assembles your goblet (must be 21 years old to enjoy complimentary wine)! Upgrade this class to make a second goblet! Once you get the hang of it, you are going to want to make another!
Age minimum: 14 years old
- Pendant Necklace
Learn to blend colors and to use clear glass to magnify your design while creating a variety of pendants in this introductory class. Make up to 2 - 4 pendants per class, time permitting.
- Age minimum: 14 years old
- Icicle Ornament / Suncatcher
Learn how to make icicle ornaments/suncatchers through the manipulation of molten glass. Create around 5-8 icicles per class. Give them as a gift or add them to your own collection!
- Age minimum: 16 years old
Click on the project below to see the schedule!
best possible class experience.
Cancellations made 30 days or more BEFORE the scheduled class will receive a 100% refund.
Cancellations made WITHIN 30 days will incure a 50% refund.
- Exceptions include: If we made the schedule change.