Take glass blowing classes at Lake Superior Art Glass! Learn a variety of glass blowing techniques.
- Weekend classes consist of two six-hour days (Saturday and Sunday) in the classroom for $320.
- A one-day weekend class (Saturday only) is also available for $180.
- Evening classes are available Wednesday nights from 6pm – 9pm at $99 per meeting or buy an entire months worth at once for 20% off the total price.
- Private classes, at three or six hour options, can be arranged with Dan. $120/$240.
*Must be at least 16 years of age
NEW!! Wine Goblet Class
- This class is a fun and relaxing way to try torchwork glassblowing! You will create a unique, custom wine goblet stem as you learn to manipulate hot glass. Then, enjoy a glass of wine while Lake Superior Art Glass’ staff assembles your goblet! 50% down payment and reservation required. $59.
Special Offer: All participants of a full (6 students) class receive 20% off the cost of the class!
This is available whether you sign up just yourself or with friends. As long as the class is full, everyone gets a discount. Tell your friends and family and get signed up.
Present a valid student ID to receive 20% off the cost of a class. Not Valid with other offers.
Please refer to our class calendar below for a complete schedule of classes and events.
For more experienced glass artists, studio rental and open torch nights are also available.
- Open torch night is held Tuesday evenings from 6-9pm. Cost is $36 per session.
Studio time may be rented:
- Hourly: $15
- Daily (10 hrs max): $75
- Weekly (6 days): $200
- Monthly: $400
For more information, please contact the gallery. 50% deposit required.